Concerts, especially, on top of normal family life. Michael was amazingly supportive and either came to the concerts or met me afterward every night! It was a lot of work, but I loved every minute of it! I am now officially in the Christmas mood-- this concert is going to make a great CD-- lots of variety. I especially enjoyed the up
beat jazzy stuff we did with Brian Stokes Mitchell.Jackson has been my big helper wrapping presents and has taken charge of doing all the writing on the presents. I'm not
aware of any child labor laws that prevent little elves like him from participating, so I let him just go for it! I was totally impressed and the presents look so darling.OK, so I'm on the home "stretch" of this pregnancy... only 6/7 weeks left to go! I asked my doctor if all the braxton hicks contractions are also working my abs, because if so I will be SO TONED after this baby is born. To my surprise, whoever designed women's bodies did not think to hook them together, and my doctor had a good laugh at me! Not funny. The pregnancy is flying by with all the distractions of Christmas and I have a feeling we will be surprised in January that a baby is right around the corner... maybe we ought to start getting a few things?


1 comment:
I love the writing on the gifts! That is sO cute! (I really love the big O's...) Is Jackson really old enough to be writing!?!
Post a Comment