Just might be the sweetest ride East of Hawaii, but only ONE HOUR north of us!! Indoor surfing?! YESSSSSS.
![]() |
| Benson Hangin 10 |
And I
![]() |
| Turns out you can belly flop while surfing. Ouch Josh. |
I will get to try it for myself (minus the face plant fingers crossed) next month in the OUTDOOR surf place West of Flowrider:
Hawaii. Here we come. (insert giddy squeal)




8 comments:
Waaaahooooooo - it is going to be the best!!!!
you really are too cool. i can't believe you are going there! what will i do without you? who will paint cardboard and make bulletin boards with me? who will wave at me through tiny black windows? who will i call when i need to put a whole set to a play in a big car? hopefully while you are gone, none of these things will be needed, otherwise i will be left to fend for myself!
have fun you awesome you!
Emily! I haven't read your blog for a while and it has been a feast! You are just absolutely darling and funny and your family is amazing. I love the way you capture your life and present it here on this blog. The picture of the couch suspended in mid air cracked my up because Mike is just chillin' and so calm. Like, "Whatevs."
So Hawaii?! My favorite place!!!! The smells, the sounds, the visual feast, the texture of the air. I am in love. I want a FULL REPORT! What island? If you're headed to Maui...you MUST MUST do Red Sand Beach in Hana (hidden and secluded and shockingly gorge) and if you are doing Kauai you must hike a lot and do Na Pali coast.
You captured some awesome pic of your boys! I can't believe how grown-up your boys are. We should have a family BBQ this summer.
Hawaii? That is awesome! I have to say, I am totally jealous but you deserve a break. Have FUN!! :)
That looks like a lot of fun.
I enjoy reading your blog, you are a creative writer!
Have a great time in Hawaii!
You are going to Hawaii?!!! WHY haven't I heard of this? I am so jealous. I was just about to suggest we plan a girls night out to flowrider, but it sounds like you've already trumped that. Still, a girls' night there would be a blast--as long as NO ONE brings a camera.
Awesome! We'll call you next time for a rendezvous at the surf place next time we're in town.
Make sure Michael gets your surfing debut in Hawaii on film...can't wait to see the pics!
Post a Comment