Saturday, May 21, 2011

I have this friend.

Once upon a time, I had this friend, and she was asked to be in a video since someone thinks she is funny and clever.  This video would be shown to many people during a trip with a choir, and you have no idea how much she HATES being in front of the camera.

So the only way she agreed to be in it was to be in disguise.

And with a voice changer.

It is also possible that she had to be in disguise and voice changed because the stories she would tell might get her in trouble.  Stories of things she has done that should be kept to herself.

It is also possible that, this friend, did the video and was not funny.  Yes, she has funny ideas but not funny delivery.  Pretty much all of it needs to be cut.

So it's a good thing she agreed to be in disguise.

And with a voice changer.
I am so embarrassed for my friend.


Her son is also clearly embarrassed of her and has to be in disguise himself.
You can still tell he's cute.

6 comments:

Robin Grant said...

Poor friend. I hope she recovers from the embarrassment. When will the video be available so we can all enjoy the embarrassment?

byufish said...

I heard about this friend of yours...I heard the director was happy with what was captured. I also heard it's not going to be viewed in one segment but scattered throughout a choir trip. I have known others with your friend's problem...but I have been told that the biggest critic is the person her/himself. I hope your friend trusts this director. I've heard he/she is really good at making all sorts of people look great...as long as there is Sugar right beside him/her.

Kathryn said...

When do we get to judge for ourselves? :o) I, for one, think this friend of yours is funny AND clever!! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Lekili said...

You kill me Emily!

Anonymous said...

Too. Too. Funny. Love it!

Jeannette said...

I don't know you.