Since I'm on my missionary kick, I thought I'd include this video.
While we waited for Benson's missionary call to come, I can't tell you how many youtube videos I watched of young people opening their mission calls. Everyone's reactions were different, but you can't help but feel the spirit and the energy.
This video is of missionary calls from a local high school, all graduates of 2012. Same as Benson. LOTS of girls, it's just so cool.
How can you not feel it?
1 comment:
missing your blog posts Emily!!
I was in St. George last week at my brother's ward and the stake president played a little bit of this video in combined RS/Priesthood. Made me tear up and made me think of you. and then when someone I went to Jr. High with and I'm friends with on FB (who lives in TX now) wrote that she answered the door with a gun the other night because it was 9 ish, and she was nervous having someone unexpectedly knock on her door that late, turned out to be the mormon missionaries. Hoping it wasn't Benson!! :) But either way, I've thought about you a couple of times in the last week. Are you going to Women's Conference again in May? I will be there!!
Post a Comment