Today he came up behind me with a straw and blew through it on my arm. "Mom, did you feel the Holy Ghost?"
"Um, I didn't know that was the Holy Ghost."
"Yeah my teacher says you can feel the Holy Ghost with a straw because the Holy Ghost and wind is in the straw."
"Go see if Dad can feel the Holy Ghost."
"OK." Seconds later I hear, "Dad, did you feel the Holy Ghost? I blew it on you."
There you have it. Today we felt the Holy Ghost. Through a straw. They say you don't always feel it in the same way, but I have to say I still got goosebumps when I felt it on my neck the second time.
| "See my heart Mom?" |
2 comments:
My Holy Ghost carries a 2x4 that he whacks over my head when I'm not listening. Alex is lucky his only uses a straw.
PS--I want a heart like Alex's....but let me put it on myself...thank you!!
Emily! I just spent an hour reading your blog! First, I'm impressed you still blog. I dropped out of the blogging world a year ago and have realized I just use it like a photo album anyway since I don't print pictures. But you...you are a so adorable with your blogging! I LOVE your sense of humor and down to earthness. You are a fun mom and aren't all about organizing closets (I cannot relate to those people). Okay, so now I want to go to Nauvoo!! It reminds me a bit of Oakland temple pageant times 1000. I remember Michael in that!!! I think. Anyway...as I read your blog I just wanted to comment on every post. Like...holy cow, Benson's "friend" is gorge. And what in the heck is a 4th finger tape doing on Emily Wilson's violin?! And the bus...1800 bucks? With such low miles?! And SO glad your mom is okay. And LOVE the climbing dome in the house!!!! And love your beautiful family pictures. And you don't look "porty". And I want to light lanterns!!! And did the corny prom girl say yes? And my heart is ripping out with you as you miss Benson. And I love how he loves the gospel!!!! Thank you for you and your fun/inspiring blog.
Post a Comment