Our beautiful country was founded on the principle of simple, hard work. Farming.
Some say Americans are no longer willing to do certain jobs.
One of those unwilling Americans happens to reside in my house. This unwilling American has all summer to figure out how to do it anyway.
Fortunately, two out of three Americans in my home ARE willing to do "certain jobs", bucking the national trend... there IS hope for our nation, folks.
Am I a dictator? I have been accused. Is this a democracy? Not really.
Live the American dream, kids. I promise, this is a gift.

7 comments:
Seriously! That is so funny. 1 out of 4 Americans in our family have been found to embrace this very principle here in our neck of the woods. Where is this farm? Its awesome!
First of all, LOVE the family pic up on top!!!
Second-love the pic of the kids picking:) You crack me up. He will figure it out someday!
Love it. Doesn't being a dictator equal motherhood? Oh deer now I'm confused. Just kidding. What a great future our nation has.
I meant "oh dear".
Where'd you find that farm?
Keep 'em working - they will thank you... someday. You are GREAT!
So, which one of these random Americans was not willing to do this certain job??? If the person who was unwilling could please step forward and then do a dance and then maybe even do the Hokey Pokey...then I will knnow who to give a small whoopin'!!! Haha!!! I miss you guys so much and cannot wait to come uo there and make memories of our own...and I think that I just might become another one of those Random Americans Surveyed...;)
Post a Comment