Favorite games I will stay up all night playing include:
Bananagrams
Phase 10
Settlers of Catan
Cranium
Dutch Blitz
Boggle
Would You Rather
But for some reason I keep being drawn to making up Bingo games to entertain myself. Maybe it's because Bingo can be played by one person or a hundred.... and you can fill those beautiful empty spaces on the game board with whatever you want. And don't forget the free space. Who doesn't love a free space?
Someone may or may not have made a Bingo card during a recent choir recording session about things that happen during a typical session, which included the ringing of the Nauvoo Bell outside. Never have more people been thrilled with a ruined take by that dang Bell ringing, giving several people Bingo at the same time...
I digress.
But this time, I am taking Bingo to a whole new level. Eclipsing it with my New Year's Resolutions. I called it "Bucket Bingo 2011". Bucket meaning when 2011 kicks the bucket, I better have gotten my GAME on.
These squares are filled with fairly challenging goals, and as a Bingo row is completed there will be some serious prizes for myself. I haven't even told myself what the prizes are, they are THAT good.
So now I'm excited to play. I should have called it Bingoal!
Since no one else is playing, I have a pretty good chance of winning, and my strategy is ultimately going for Black-Out, of course.
And so far I'm not stuck spinning at the starting line.
What are your goals? How do you stay motivated? Or forget goals (I hear some people don't believe in them).... what games do you like to play?
-8.4 total.

6 comments:
I LOVE your BINGOALS! Can I play? Actually... I'm already going on my Jenni's fitness contest again. And that's ALL I can handle for the next four months. You can come and play with us if you want!
Just one of many reasons why you're one of the coolest people I know. Thanks for the idea!
I really love this idea!! You rock girl! Although I don't see any late night sconecutter trips on there.....
Hey, Emile, we are gamers at our house too. We used to do Scrabble and Quiddler almost every weekend. Settlers of Quetan is a favorite as well. But now we are into Pinocle. It is a blast... quite a game of skill and a little bit of luck .
We played bananagrams every night over Christmas break...good thing I don't care about winning cause playing with Sarah was killer. Still very fun. We made up an awesome bingo for our family Easter celebration. Remind me and I'll share..love your Bucket Bingo.
You left off some really good ones. Like, have lunch with mom 25 times, clean mom's house 25 times, fix dinner for mom 25 times, shop with mom 100 times. Just to name a few....
Post a Comment