Somehow, I found myself almost out of songs to sing to Alex tonight. That's how SERIOUSLY gone my brain is. You know what I DID sing, and it came out of nowhere? "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" from the Wizard of Oz.
Why?
What is WRONG with me, singing songs about the wicked witch dying to my 2 year old? Not even a primary song came to mind?
Gadzooks I am on overload.
Some of the overload is for good reasons. I've essentially had my own custom made Women's Conference between some classes, firesides, and workshops I've attended this past week. My brain is spinning with ideas, which I plan to share before it all spills out on the floor and I can't collect it back.
Just don't ask me to sing you a bedtime song.
Stop begging.
Alright, I will.
But I can't help it -now I feel like singing "When you're sliding into home..." (which shouldn't even qualify as a song.)
3 comments:
You are officially hilarious. :) Honestly you sound like me with some of the songs I get stuck in my head . . . Right now, it's "Mother Knows Best" from Tangled...
Hey speaking of Women's Conference, are you going? I am and it would be so fun to run into you there. :)
Okay....I'm soooo right there with you!! Except I don't have to come up with songs to sing to a sweet little 2-year-old who now thinks "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" is a bedtime song...what the!!! Way to go though. At least you thought of ONE. I'm working in the Smith Fieldhouse for Women's Conference....just sayin'....I do a little stand up comedy before each session...get your tickets now....BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Hey Em! check your email. i commented but had to use color and highlight and i don't know how to do that here. check it out k? love you, deb
Post a Comment