Friday, March 20, 2009

You know you are a Rice baby if you have......

....The Signature Rice feet: Too wide to fit in shoes.
(Michael's side of the family, btw)

....a round head with a wide face and that nose.....

....furrowed eyebrows that study adults who speak baby talk

....an early love for music and a
crazy mom who puts expensive instruments in a baby's hands.
(Emily's side of the family, btw)

...parents who make you sleep in a violin case.


Special thanks to our latest "model" for demonstrating:
Alex, age 8 weeks.

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

I have a 16th size, if you want to borrow it -- I don't think Alex will fit in the case though.

Kathryn said...

P.S. Our flowered sheets were a hand-me-down from Randy's mother. And yes, I will claim you as mine anytime, any day, anywhere!

SlonikerScoop said...

Way too cute!

Jen Paris said...

I LOVE this post. He is so adorable!!!

Julie Smith said...

Oh my gosh. He totally looks like Aubrey in that furrowed brow picture.