A new gadget is on the scene. The Bumbo Seat. It seems that everyone who is anyone has one for their little one EXCEPT me. No matter.(p.s. why is the baby in this seat look naked? Won't that be a mess....)
Bumbo has not met the likes of us, the McGyver Family aka "eh, number six will have to make do...."
While we have not marketed this new idea, I'm sure it will catch on for babies around the world, giving almost-sitting babies a chance to accelerate even in the early months of life.
And it's cheap.
Next gadget: "Are You My Mother Baby Holder"
Description: Velcro straps hold baby in a very natural pose, giving mothers an extra hand a few minutes a day. Babies love the soft, velvety feel of hairy arms and spongy feet-- like a mother's touch!
This gadget is especially handy in environments where the baby is basically being raised by monkeys anyway.
10 comments:
you never cease to make me smile! you have great subjects to photograph too! i loved this post and also the one of moab. you all look great. you look absolutely gorgeous! you look better now than you did 10 years ago! keep posting, you make my day! love deb
Who needs a Bumbo anyway?! You've got things totally figured out and Alex looks completely happy in his seating contraptions. Adorable...all of you!
It concerns me that you call it "eh, baby #6 will have to make do" when I'm thinking you're so clever and I only have one... I guess it will be interesting to see what things I come up with for each successive child...
Emily, you crack me up! That sounds like us with our last one. "Aahh, he's okay laying/sitting in Big Elmo's arms. Besides it'll save us money." :)
Em, you're such a goober pea.
OMGoodness! You crack me up!! The container is the best!!!
Thanks for the laugh- you are awesome. There are bzillions of Bumbo's at my local Once Upon a Child....methinks I should send you one.
Poor baby
;)
I love your ideas. They are so fresh and new and resourceful! The pictures are hilarious. You always make me laugh.
you crack me up!!! Fun times. :)
Post a Comment