A couple of months ago I was at a store and was excited that I came across a Waffle Cone recipe! I have been looking everywhere for one!! I grabbed something quick from my purse and jotted it down.YES, it's on my Weight Watcher's tracker. (Didn't notice until I got home.) Hmmmmm. The irony.
No wonder I still have weight to lose. Fail!
4 comments:
teeheehee . . . and maybe it's just me, but I think that the weight you say you have to lose is a figment of your imagination...
That was funny that's what you wrote it on. Ha! Looks good though. Have you even walked into a Cold Stone when they are making their waffle cones. Oh man, the smell almost makes me want to jump the counter and start shoving them in my mouth. But I don't. Well, maybe just once... :)
What weight? I love waffle cones!
MMmmmm, care to share the recipe with the rest of us? I didn't know I was looking for one until now! :D
Post a Comment