This one is a small quilt hanging up in my kitchen. The first time I saw it in a little boutique it made me cry and I knew I had to have it."We may not have it all together but together we have it all..."
It reminds me that even though we are obviously not a perfect family (see last post about Jackson's boot as a highlight of that fact), we still have something pretty amazing. We have...."IT ALL".
Still trying to figure out what that means, but it sounds pretty great.
So I want "IT ALL", despite the ragtag team we are most of the time. And I wonder what else "IT ALL" will bring....
It's like that feeling that you get as you grow up a little and realize that there isn't really anything you have to have for Christmas. Everything you ever wanted or needed you already have right in front of you.
1 comment:
For years I would tell my family, "All I want for Christmas is a clean house and obedient children." It has become a big joke here and they don't even ask me anymore 'cause they already know my answer.
I at least have the second and the first doesn't really even matter anymore. What more can a mother wish for? I think I have "IT ALL" (at this point in time) and I am very grateful.
Post a Comment