Christmas is pretty much here. Santa's workshop is going full speed ahead, but I must say it is far more magical being an elf than I ever expected. That is, if you define magical as being up late at night and having hallucinations that you finished projects. And I'm pretty sure some serious magic needs to happen in order to pull this thing off.
But we are having a grand time blasting our Muppets Christmas CD (HINT HINT to future choir guest artist choosers) and keeping our blood sugar levels at a comfortable high.
Today's list: take out neighbor gifts (remember the mini-smores? we made KITS... now you wish you lived by me, huh), find a missing present that's driving me crazy, film the kids for some projects (to be disclosed latah), and entertain a party for a dozen 14 year olds.
This is so much more fun though, than cleaning bathrooms and doing laundry. That is SO next week.
Merry Christmas all.

4 comments:
Still jealous of your lens.
I know. I haven't done an ounce of housework this week. And how in the world are you going to bring John Denver back from the dead for a MTC concert? And most importantly, if you're not going to send the s'more kit to me, then at least send me a picture for my Christmas album. :)
SO next week, yeah right! I promised myself I wouldn't do any of THAT until Jared goes back to school--gross, that would just be gross. Plus Jared is much more a clean freak than I am so it will get done next week. Hope you had a great Christmas and got everything done that you needed to. So sad I didn't get a mini smores kit! MAybe next year!?
Oh my gosh, your blog is SO fun!!! I don't know a wittier writer. I've been so blog absent lately. I'm glad I got caught up. Holy cow...your neck!!! Your neck and fingers are valuable assets! I'm assuming you are okay because I pressed pause and clapped for you during the Christmas devotional.
I love the april fools sink sprayer trick. But last time I did it...I sprayed myself the next day. I've never even heard of all the tricks you listed.
And thank you for the wrapping paper wall idea. I woke all the kids up with the loud packing tape I used...but it was worth it! :)
Post a Comment