Friday, December 10, 2010

Roll out the Red Carpet

Did you know my sister is coming today?  For 3 days.  I am ec-STAT-ic.  She is coming up to be in the winter scene of the movie my family and I were in as extras this summer.  We're practically movie stars, you know. 

Speaking of stars.  Next week.  David Archuleta. 

This Hollywood life is slightly inconsistent with the pop-tart stuck in the carpet.

6 comments:

Maryn said...

I wrote on your wall on Facebook... but then I deleted it so I wouldn't get in trouble with anyone... Anyways... THANK YOU. You are my hero. Compensation and a thank you card are in your future.

Hubby said...

That's where I left my pop-tart

Jenn said...

She is? Won't you please tell her I would love to be in contact with her?! She can email me or have you send me her email. Either way I would love to catch up on each other's lives. :D

(p.s. I watch for you, but never see you, every time I see the Orchestra on Temple Square)...you and your family crack me up. Love reading about your life! Jenn

Amanda said...

Thank you so much for the present! loved it! You asked how i knew Anna? She is my sister, my wonderful, creative, lovely sister. Loved looking at your blog and getting to know you a little better. Amanda (the snicker present receiver)

Karilee said...

Can I just say...I love you Two!!!!!

Jeannette said...

What a cute picture. I love that you still have fun together.