Jess is definitely in the tween years. You've heard of that term for kids that are "between" being a kid and a teen....Somedays she is a little girl at heart-- putting on shows, restaurants, school, rescuing animals-- and the same hour I'll see her primping in the mirror, fixing her hair so darling-- or mothering little Alex like a pro!
I love this bright eyed, organized do-er of a girl! She is a fantastic woman in embryo and I can't wait to watch her life story be written!










5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jessica! We have a birthday kid today too. His name is Blaze and he's 5 today! Yay for all the birthday kids. :)
Happy Birthday, Jessica! Cute growing up pics! Maybe you don't know me, but I just love your mother!
em, be sure and wish jessica a happy birthday from friends from the past! what a great collection of photos. Betsy is 13 on may 17th and I keep looking at her and seeing a woman emerging. she is so much the little girl still, but her face and body are thinning out and becoming more grown-up. i can envision her on her wedding day more easily now (not for a long, long time). isn't great having girls and boys and being blessed with the wonders of both! enjoy.
She is so beautiful! Wow. How fun those daughters are. :)
You are indeed lucky. Happy Birthday Jessica!
Post a Comment