Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So easy a 4 year old can do it














I let Jackson take my camera around the house by himself just to keep him entertained, and I'm posting his portfolio. Note what is important to him.....

I spy: a hotwheel car, my new tree decoration, a pacifier on the floor (bad mom), my lap (what?!), a decent headshot of Alex, my to do list next to Alex's bottle, an artistic shot of a dandelion, yellow balloon left over from a party, Alex's bouncer seat, and best of all, me unshowered.

I think Jackson's a budding photographer. And I'm glad he didn't photograph the laundry room.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Well done Jackson, well done. :)

My 12 yr old just developed a disposable camera that had 24 shots on it. Guess what was on it? At least 12 shots of our cat, Tiger (who loves her the most), and other weird random shots. She scrap-booked them all! :) What a goofie kids!!

englandmom14 said...

Isn't fun to see what our kids consider important? I love giving kids a camera occasionally. Betsy got one last year for her birthday and I am amazed sometimes by the terrific shots she gets. She obviously has an artistic eye. There are of course many that are blurry or not so great but we all have those right? I wish I looked that good "before a shower"! Go Jackson!
P.S. Not to slight Jackson's photography skills, but could Alex even take a bad photo? That kid is majorly photogenic!

alison said...

Maggie is a little different. I decided to take away the camera when she took a picture of her butt.