alex is absolutely adorable! what cute piccies! he seems to really like his "girlfriend". perhaps he is thinking ahead! love it
Who's the hottie Alex is dating? Boy, they're starting young these days.
LOL! The hallway pic is my favorite!! Too cute!
What a sweet, patient little cutie! (I can tell he's patient already because he lay there smiling so sweetly with his "girl".) What a blessing he must be to you. :)
You guys crack me up. I love both pictures. - Cindy
Post a Comment
6 comments:
alex is absolutely adorable! what cute piccies! he seems to really like his "girlfriend". perhaps he is thinking ahead! love it
Who's the hottie Alex is dating? Boy, they're starting young these days.
LOL! The hallway pic is my favorite!! Too cute!
What a sweet, patient little cutie! (I can tell he's patient already because he lay there smiling so sweetly with his "girl".) What a blessing he must be to you. :)
You guys crack me up. I love both pictures. - Cindy
Post a Comment