Today we discovered a small spider killing a large spider in its web under the kitchen cabinet.
Me: What is that little spider doing, Jackson?
Jackson: He's killing his mommy.
Me: You would never kill your mom, right?
Jackson: No, because I'm not allowed to touch the knives.
11 comments:
LOL!! I also liked the pacifier. Thank goodness we know how to laugh at ourselves!
Hey, are we supposed to be able to read after Jackson said, "No, because....? All I see are squares?? :( Jackson sounds like a very humorous little boy though from all the funny things he says. Sounds like the funny things my youngest says at times. :)
Thanks, Jenn I got the squares thing figured out. That was weird!
OMGoodness! That is too funny!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That is so funny! Thanks for sharing.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That is so funny! Thanks for sharing.
so funny but, really, makes you wonder. you know when you see those movies of the week on lifetime and there is this totally wonderful young man that is every parents dream and you come to find out he is a serial arsonist! makes you step back and look at your kids and go, Hmm... Why is it they always come up with a reason why they won't do something that is a logistical reason and not the coveted, "because I love you mommy". jackson is a hoot! takes after his mum!
Deb, you are creepin' me out!! I don't wanna think about that!!! :-)
So funny!
I sent you another invite to the blog. {dalleycatparade}
Tell Benson I need him to send me a list of books he's been reading---I'm totally into JuvFict these days.
Jackson rocks!
LOL...I wouldn't turn my back if I were you!
Post a Comment