Reason number #146 why it's great to be a sixth child:
Your brother Benson dips your pacifier in ice cream for the tastiest treat ever. (Sweet, all I had to do was cry a little. This being a baby ain't so bad!)
Scoop it on there nice and good, big guy. Yeah, now THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout.
What's that? I got a little something oozing out of my paci? Don't mind that, it's part of my ice cream therapy. You know, for when I cry and stuff.
The secret to photographing infants is a full tummy, and warm surroundings (keep it really warm. Yum!! I always dipped the passies in diet coke, the girls loved it:-) Your answer to the question about the baby photo; my son-in-law took the photograph, my daughter's vision and grandma figured out how to wrap the baby safely and stuff him into the basket. Keep the room very warm and be sure the baby has been fed. All in all a real team effort.
1 comment:
The secret to photographing infants is a full tummy, and warm surroundings (keep it really warm.
Yum!! I always dipped the passies in diet coke, the girls loved it:-)
Your answer to the question about the baby photo; my son-in-law took the photograph, my daughter's vision and grandma figured out how to wrap the baby safely and stuff him into the basket. Keep the room very warm and be sure the baby has been fed. All in all a real team effort.
Post a Comment