Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My new TEMORARY facebook profile pic

Too funny not to share. Kathryn's husband is a photoshop wizard and sent this little "gift" to me, inspired by my last post. I promise, no more posts about my silly mole. Or lack thereof.
I just wish I had thought of it.

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Sovic Clan said...

You have never looked better!

Lora said...

Why "temorary," though--it's so becoming!! {p.s. I noticed you rejected my blog invite. :) }

englandmom14 said...

okay so gross! it reminds me of the upside down face one! you are certifiable now and so are your friends! wait...that includes me!!! well that is okay because i'm nuts too, lol!

Julie Smith said...

That's quite a chin you've got there.

Kathryn said...

Are you quite finished with that picture now? I'm going to have to filter what my husband sends out from now on!

Brit said...

brilliant!

Lekili said...

Emily,
You are quite possibly the funniest woman I know...seriously.