I'm headed to the hospital to meet Stefanie in 3o minutes so she can spend some last time with the baby and sign the papers. She is really struggling, but is going to do it. Wish her luck.
Stefanie, you are a hero in my book for putting your baby to a wonderful caring family. My husband was adopted and I can't tell you how wonderful it was that he had the chance to be with a mother and father. He has never been sad about his families decision to put him up for adoption. Congratulations on having such a beautiful baby!
Give Stefanie a hug for me. It was a very difficult decision and she is amazing for doing it. That shows great strength. You are an amazing sister. She is lucky to have such wonderful family to support her.
Such an unselfish decision on Stephanie's part. She is really looking out for the welfare of this baby. A wonderful act of love!! What a gift! Love, Sis Whiting
Dear Emily, Thank you for being such a wonderful support and for helping Stefanie through this hard time. Will you tell Stafanie how proud we are of her and that we love her. You are the Best! I love you dear cousin!
Thank you for sharing Stefanie's story. I have been so touched by her courage and the sweet love of the adoptive family. Your sister will need a lot of hugs, so please give her one from me.
I can't say it enough. You two are so amazing! You for all the support you have given your sister, and her for being so amazing in what has to be one of the hardest decisions she will ever make! Praying for you girls! And baby too!
7 comments:
Stefanie, you are a hero in my book for putting your baby to a wonderful caring family. My husband was adopted and I can't tell you how wonderful it was that he had the chance to be with a mother and father. He has never been sad about his families decision to put him up for adoption. Congratulations on having such a beautiful baby!
Give Stefanie a hug for me. It was a very difficult decision and she is amazing for doing it. That shows great strength. You are an amazing sister. She is lucky to have such wonderful family to support her.
Such an unselfish decision on Stephanie's part. She is really looking out for the welfare of this baby. A wonderful act of love!! What a gift! Love, Sis Whiting
Dear Emily,
Thank you for being such a wonderful support and for helping Stefanie through this hard time. Will you tell Stafanie how proud we are of her and that we love her. You are the Best! I love you dear cousin!
Thank you for sharing Stefanie's story. I have been so touched by her courage and the sweet love of the adoptive family. Your sister will need a lot of hugs, so please give her one from me.
one of the greatest acts of love, it's amazing! I have goosebumps all over thinking about how tender this experience must be!
I can't say it enough. You two are so amazing! You for all the support you have given your sister, and her for being so amazing in what has to be one of the hardest decisions she will ever make! Praying for you girls! And baby too!
Post a Comment